Licensed NLP Practitioner™ (7- Day Intensive) and Coach (+2 days)
Learn powerful NLP and Coaching skills in small groups with experienced trainers and become certified as a Licensed NLP Practitioner™ and Licensed NLP Coach™ through the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (SNLP).
How to use language most effectively, both to communicate with yourself and others.
How to change unwanted behaviours, develop inner resources and increase your personal effectiveness.
Using multiple coaching models selectively and appropriately for different levels of change.
Anyone who wants to increase their personal effectiveness through better interpersonal skills and reliable tools for peak performance, and want to become a highly effective coach.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Build deep levels of rapport with others quickly and easily
- Develop instant self-confidence in any situation
- Communicate far more effectively and precisely
- Influence others ethically towards a win-win outcome
- Apply effective problem solving skills and generate solutions
- Think more creatively and precisely in all aspects of life
- Improve self-management and team management skills
- Set and achieve personal and business goals more easily
- Manage meetings, appraisals, interviews and time more effectively
- Resolve conflict more quickly and effectively
- Create empowering new beliefs to break through personal barriers
- Communicate more powerfully, flexibly and confidently to any audience
- Understand and manage the link between your mind and body
- Apply advanced language patterns to influence yourself and others easily
- Elicit specific information from others to by-pass 'fluff' language
- Understand personal motivation strategies and amplify them quickly in yourself and others
- Develop the confidence to competently, creatively and flexibly apply complex NLP skills, to meet any challenge
- Manage your personal/professional life more positively
- 'Model' outstanding performers in your chosen field of expertise
- Use advanced language patterns to maximise marketing, training, presenting, customer service and management ability
- Communicate elegantly at the conscious/unconscious levels
- Coach yourself and colleagues more productively
- Trigger positive mental and emotional states at will
- 'Fine-tune' even your best developed skills and abilities
Benefits for you
Increased sense of wellbeing, purpose and direction in your life. Confidence and enhanced communication skills enabling harmonious relationships.
Gain Motivation, direction, confidence, skills, freedom, choices, success (whatever that means to you), positive attitude, increased learning and remembering abilities, the ability to make good decisions, improved health, freedom from old limitations, fears and phobias.
Change your mind, habits, fear to curiosity, negative states of mind to positive, your life - plan your future and start transforming your present.
Benefits for your company
Enhanced communication skills bring benefits to organisations in areas such as team-building, negotiating, buying, sales, reduce stress and lead to more harmonious relationships at work.
Increased personal creativity, well being and motivation lead to less stress, less sick leave, more satisfaction, initiative-taking and enhanced performance in all areas.
Benefits for others
Communicate better at home, focus and build on the good aspects of your family relationships and learn how to change any negative ones for the better.
This course provides certification by Dr Richard Bandler and the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. The course fee therefore includes a License Fee and entry to the course requires your signing the SNLP Licence Agreement on registration.
Successful qualification as a licensed NLP Practitioner and licensed NLP Coach is on the basis of merit and the evaluation of the course leader of your training is final. We do everything possible to ensure trainees achieve success.
Models in NLP:
LICENSED NLP COACH™ - Course Content
“At the end of this wonderful week, I feel more open to and aware of possibilities in my life, and confident that they will continue to expand. That’s so exciting! More than that, I know that all the resources I need are within me.”
Wendy Williamson, York
“I would definitely recommend this training as it not only provides a way of identifying the types of people you are dealing with and their beliefs, but explores your own preferences and belief system. This is the basis for understanding and then changing/improving as required. I have learned lots of useful tools which I plan to practice and perfect for the benefit of myself and others. Practicing the tools as we go along is invaluable.”
Christine Hammond, Business Continuity Manager, RWENPower, Leeds
"Although I have trained coaching & coached others over a number of years, I now realise that I have used a narrow process in the past. The course has given me a far greater range of skills and tools that will enable me to become a much more effective coach and use my NLP skills to excellent effect as part of the coaching process."
- Janette Poole, Sixth Sense Training & Coaching, York.
"This has allowed me to take my NLP skills and understand how to relate them to coaching individuals. The models for coaching are clear along with how to integrate NLP with them."
- Des Lawson, HR Director, Paramount Group of Hotels
Book these seminars separately by going here: Online Booking Page